Health and Safety Protocols
AAAAI’s leadership is constantly reviewing all health and safety factors affecting the 2022 AAAAI Annual Meeting. We believe that we can safely bring together our highly vaccinated group with strong protocols in place. We also appreciate that the circumstances of each individual and their community, workplace and family may vary.
With these factors in mind, we are pleased to offer two options to ensure that everyone has access to the education and connections they want and need:
1. In-Person: Our face-to-face meeting in Phoenix will still take place responsibly with appropriate safety measures. No one understands better than your peers what this year has been like for you. Many of our members have expressed a real need to be together for support, encouragement, and rejuvenation. This option also provides access to all virtual components of the 2022 Annual Meeting. If that is you, please join us in Phoenix!
2. At-Home: For a variety of reasons, you may simply feel like a virtual option is the better choice. If that is you, please join us virtually for our 2022 Annual Meeting!
For those individuals attending the 2022 Annual Meeting in Phoenix, these are our current* Health and Safety Protocols:
• All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated and will be asked to show proof of vaccination when they pick up their registration badge.
• Masks will be required at all times in meeting rooms and common areas.
• Social distancing protocols of at least 3 feet will be honored.
• Standing and/or congregating in the back of meeting rooms is not allowed.
• Food distribution will follow CDC guidelines.
• Spouses/guests may attend AAAAI events after showing proof of vaccination when picking up their registration badge.
• International Attendees will need to show proof of full vaccination with one of the 7 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization.
*Health and Safety Protocols are subject to change at any time. All such changes will be updated on this page as well as communicated as quickly as possible with registered attendees.
Individuals not in compliance with all Health and Safety Protocols may be asked to leave the meeting and refunds will not be provided.
Additional details of our Health and Safety Protocols, including the details regarding the process of providing proof of vaccination, will be announced as we get closer to the event dates.
We recognize some people are not able to be vaccinated for a documented medical reason. Those individuals may request an exemption from the policy to attend in writing, and require demonstration of proof of the need for medical exemption and proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the start of their participation in the meeting. More information will be shared about exemption requirements closer to the event dates. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have registered for the In-Person Annual Meeting, but your circumstances have changed, you can convert to a Virtual-Only registration anytime at no additional cost.
If you have any questions, please contact the AAAAI Meetings Team at email@example.com or (414) 272-6071.
- Registration and Housing
- Registration & Housing Alert!
- 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Guest/Associates Activities
- Awards and Scholarships
- Chrysalis Project
- CME Credit
- Future Annual Meeting Dates and Locations
- General Information
- Health and Safety Protocols
- 2021 Lectureships
- Past AAAAI Meeting Handouts
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Wellness Activities