Mark your calendars for the premier event in allergy/immunology. You will be able to earn CME/CE, learn about cutting-edge research and enrich your networking connections at the 2022 AAAAI Annual Meeting, February 25-February 28.
You are invited to join thousands of allergist/immunologists, allied health and related healthcare professionals for four full days with hundreds of educational offerings on a variety of topics including: allergic disease; asthma; immunotherapy; food allergy and GI disease; skin disease; PIDD; practice management; new technologies; and healthcare reform.
Other features include:
- Plenary, Keynote, and Symposia Sessions
- Poster Hall and Featured Poster Session
- Oral Abstract Sessions
- Seminars/Problem-Based Workshops and interactive learning experiences
- Pro/Con Debates
- Exhibit Hall filled with the latest products and services
Check back frequently for the latest information on attendee registration, awards and scholarships, session specifics, exhibitor details and more.
- Registration and Housing
- Registration & Housing Alert!
- 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Guest/Associates Activities
- Awards and Scholarships
- Chrysalis Project
- CME Credit
- Future Annual Meeting Dates and Locations
- General Information
- Health and Safety Protocols
- 2021 Lectureships
- Past AAAAI Meeting Handouts
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Wellness Activities