AAAAI Virtual Annual Meetings
The AAAAI Virtual Annual Meeting provides you the chance to expand your knowledge and skills in treating your patients and maintain your certification – on your time, at your convenience.
Each Virtual Annual Meeting includes recordings of over 100 sessions from each AAAAI Annual Meeting that can be viewed through the web, or on Data DVD that plays on your computer. The recordings include:
- Presentation slides along with video and audio for the Plenary and Keynote sessions
- Presentation slides synchronized with the audio recordings for selected Courses, Symposia, State-of-the-Art Sessions, Workshops, Pro/Con Debates and Allied Health Sessions
As a Virtual Meeting user, you can:
- Claim CME or CE Credits by viewing Virtual Annual Meeting sessions
- Train medical students, fellows-in-training, and new staff working in your office
- Review sessions you attended, or catch sessions you missed, at an Annual Meeting
- Prepare for the certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements
If you are a new to the Virtual Meeting, view this sample clip for a taste of what the Virtual Annual Meeting has to offer.
TO ORDER: Pre-Order your On Demand access to the 2013 Virtual Annual Meeting. And the 2012 Virtual Annual Meeting is still available too!
For more information contact Amanda Buckley, firstname.lastname@example.org.