Registration and Housing
Exhibitor Registration Information
- Unlimited exhibitor staff badges are provided at no charge. An exhibitor staff badge allows admission to the exhibit hall only.
- One complimentary exhibitor/delegate badge per 100 square feet of exhibit space rented (maximum 15) is available to each exhibit company. An exhibitor/delegate badge allows admission to the exhibit hall and all non-ticketed educational sessions. Additional exhibitor/delegate badges can be purchased for $620 before the February 7, 2018 deadline, or $700 after the February 7 deadline.
- Exhibitor personnel interested in attending ticketed sessions must register as a paid delegate.
- Guest passes for exhibitor personnel will not be issued.
- Name badges will not be mailed in advance.
- Name badges must be worn by all personnel, including ISC/EAC staff, who wish access to the exhibit hall on show days (including daily setup & teardown times).
- All Independent Service Contractor (ISC) and Exhibit Appointed Contractor (EAC) staff must be registered as exhibitor staff for access to the exhibit hall on show days and must wear their exhibitor staff badge for access to the exhibit hall. If they were not pre-registered, they must proceed to the exhibitor registration area and show affiliate with their company to have a name badge printed.
- On setup days & during teardown (not including show days), ISC/EAC staff are not required to wear exhibitor staff badges, but will be required to check-in daily at the appropriate entrance and show proof of affiliation in order to receive a wristband for access to the exhibit hall. For additional information on working with ISC/EACs, please review our Exhibitor Prospectus.
The registration site gives exhibitors the ability to manage their own name badge process. Each exhibit company will have a direct link into a secure exhibitor portal that will allow you to:
- Update contact information
- Add/edit names of exhibit personnel
- Track the number of complimentary exhibitor/delegate badges utilized/available
- Purchase additional exhibitor/delegate badges, if needed
Registration confirmations will be sent via email to the main contact person (and a secondary email, if provided). In order to reduce wait times at the onsite exhibitor registration desk, please make every effort to complete all name changes, additions or deletions prior to the Joint Congress. The company name printed on the badges will match the name under which the company applied for exhibit space. Please note company name changes will not be accepted onsite. All representatives will be required to provide identification and proof of company affiliation before receiving their official Joint Congress exhibitor name badges.
Exhibitor Housing Blocks
A portion of the rooms at each Joint Congress hotel has been reserved exclusively for exhibitors.
Because of the popularity of certain properties in the Joint Congress hotel block, exhibitors are encouraged to make their hotel reservations at the earliest possible date. Rooms will be reserved on a strict first-come, first-served basis. All exhibitor hotel reservations must be booked no later than January 19, 2018. After this date, Joint Congress Housing cannot guarantee any exhibiting company rooms in any of the Joint Congress hotels.
All exhibitors who wish to reserve up to 9 hotel rooms should use the secure exhibitor portal to make their hotel reservations. Confirmation emails will be generated at the time of the reservation. Any changes or cancellations can also be made via this portal.
For groups with 10 or more hotel rooms needed, a room block request must be submitted online. There is a 25 room maximum at the headquarter hotel (Hyatt Regency Orlando). CMR will review your request and send you a Group Block Agreement for signature. If you have held exhibitor blocks at past AAAAI meetings, your history of rooms reserved vs. rooms utilized will be reviewed. Show Management reserves the right to make adjustments to your blocks based on past history. Once CMR receives a returned copy of this agreement, you will receive credentials to manage your rooming list online. Once your rooming list is entered, you will receive a list with confirmation numbers. Rooming lists are due no later than January 19, 2018. After January 19, any room nights not assigned on the rooming list may be released for resale to other attendees.
Each exhibitor reservation must be guaranteed with either a credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) or check deposit in the amount of the first two night’s room and tax, per room reserved. Check deposits should be made payable to Convention Management Resources in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank and include the ABA encryption code. Credit card deposits may be charged in advance by the Hotel.
Cancellations and Changes
The last day for cancellations without penalty is January 26, 2018. Contact CMR with all changes or cancellations to your hotel reservation. Do not contact the hotel or AAAAI/WAO. Changes will be made on a space-available basis only up until February 22. No changes or cancellations to any exhibitor reservation will be accepted after February 22. In addition, the Joint Congress hotels may hold individuals responsible for all the reserved room nights as of the cancellation deadline. Individuals who cancel after this date, fail to arrive on the scheduled day or depart early may be charged for two room nights of their confirmed reservation, whether they actually utilized the room or not.
If final utilization of the originally contracted Exhibitor room block falls below 90%, the Exhibitor will be responsible for an attrition charge (the number of room nights under 90% utilization multiplied by the single occupancy rate) and the Exhibitor will be invoiced for that amount.
Registration and Housing Bureau
Convention Management Resources (CMR)
101 Mission Street, Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94105
Phone: (888) 869-0189 or (415) 979-2277
Fax: (415) 216-2553