Virtual Annual Meeting
The AAAAI Virtual Annual Meeting provides you the chance to expand your knowledge and skills in treating your patients and maintain your certification – on your time, at your convenience.
Each Virtual Annual Meeting includes recordings of over 100 sessions from each AAAAI Annual Meeting that can be viewed through the web, or on Data DVD that plays on your computer. The recordings include:
- Presentation slides along with video and audio for the Plenary and Keynote sessions
- Presentation slides synchronized with the audio recordings for selected Courses, Symposia, State-of-the-Art Sessions, Workshops, Pro/Con Debates and Allied Health Sessions
As a Virtual Meeting user, you can:
- Claim CME or CE Credits online by viewing Virtual Annual Meeting sessions
- Train medical students, fellows-in-training, and new staff working in your office
- Review sessions you attended, or catch sessions you missed, at an Annual Meeting
- Prepare for the certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements
The Virtual Annual Meeting is available to order in two convenient options: as a set of courses that can be viewed online - perfect for use with your iPad or other tablet - or as a Data DVD that you can play on your desktop or laptop computer. Save money by purchasing online access over the DVD.
TO ORDER: Click on the link below and follow the steps to complete your order.
- Purchase your 2014 Virtual Annual Meeting recordings. On Demand access to the 2014 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- 2013 Virtual Annual Meeting is still available! (Available now at a discounted rate.)
For more information contact Jamie Sattler, firstname.lastname@example.org.