Virtual Annual Meeting
The AAAAI Virtual Annual Meeting provides you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and clinical skills, and maintain your certification – on your time, at your convenience.
The Virtual Annual Meeting includes recordings of over 75 sessions from the live AAAAI Annual Meeting, including:
- Presentation slides along with video and audio for the Plenary and Keynote sessions
- Presentation slides synchronized with the audio recordings for selected Courses, Symposia, State-of-the-Art Sessions, Workshops, Pro/Con Debates and Allied Health Sessions
As a Virtual Annual Meeting purchaser, you may:
- Claim CME or CE Credits online by viewing recorded sessions
- Train medical students, fellows-in-training and new staff working in your office
- Review sessions you attended or catch sessions you missed at the Annual Meeting
- Prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements
The Virtual Annual Meeting is available in two options: as a set of courses that can be viewed online, or by downloading the files to your preferred electronic device to save for convenient later viewing.
TO ORDER, click on the link below and follow the steps to complete your order.
2016 Virtual Annual Meeting recordings
$209 for members
$259 for non-members
2015 Virtual Annual Meeting recordings
$159 for members
$209 for non-members
For more information contact Andrea Scholfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.