Virtual Annual Meeting
The 2019 Virtual Annual Meeting provides you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and clinical skills, and maintain your certification – on your time, at your convenience. Please note the recordings are not live at the Annual Meeting.
The Virtual Annual Meeting includes recordings of over 75 sessions from the live 2019 Annual Meeting, including:
- Presentation slides along with video and audio for the Plenary and Keynote sessions
- Presentation slides synchronized with the audio recordings for selected Courses, Symposia, State-of-the-Art Sessions, Workshops, Pro/Con Debates and Allied Health Sessions
As a Virtual Annual Meeting purchaser, you may:
- Claim CME or CE Credits online by viewing recorded sessions
- Train medical students, fellows-in-training and new staff working in your office
- Review sessions you attended or catch sessions you missed at the Annual Meeting
- Prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements
The Virtual Annual Meeting is available in two options: as a set of courses that can be viewed online, or by downloading the files to your preferred electronic device to save for convenient later viewing.
TO ORDER, click on the link below and follow the steps to complete your order.
Pre-purchase the 2019 Annual Meeting
*Early bird pricing is available until February 25 and then prices will increase.
Purchase the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress Recordings
For more information contact Andrea Scholfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration and Housing
- AAAAI Foundation Events
- Annual Meeting Theme
- Associates Activities
- Awards and Scholarships
- San Francisco Information
- Career Fair
- Chrysalis Project
- CME Credit
- Future Annual Meeting Dates and Locations
- General Information
- MOC Requirements
- Past AAAAI Meeting Handouts
- Registration & Housing Alert
- Virtual Annual Meeting