Virtual Annual Meeting
The 2018 Virtual Joint Congress (Virtual Annual Meeting) provides you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and clinical skills, and maintain your certification – on your time, at your convenience. Please note the recordings are not live at the Joint Congress.
The Virtual Joint Congress includes recordings of over 75 sessions from the live 2018 Virtual Joint Congress, including:
- Presentation slides along with video and audio for the Plenary and Keynote sessions
- Presentation slides synchronized with the audio recordings for selected Courses, Symposia, State-of-the-Art Sessions, Workshops, Pro/Con Debates and Allied Health Sessions
As a Virtual Joint Congress purchaser, you may:
- Claim CME or CE Credits online by viewing recorded sessions
- Train medical students, fellows-in-training and new staff working in your office
- Review sessions you attended or catch sessions you missed at the Virtual Joint Congress
- Prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements
The Virtual Joint Congress is available in two options: as a set of courses that can be viewed online, or by downloading the files to your preferred electronic device to save for convenient later viewing.
TO ORDER, click on the link below and follow the steps to complete your order.
Purchase the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
Purchase the 2017 Virtual Annual Meeting Recordings
For more information contact Andrea Scholfield, firstname.lastname@example.org.