Seven Things to Do in Orlando
Don’t forget to make time for a little fun while attending the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. Not only is Orlando home to premier theme parks, there are attractions for every type of visitor. For more information on all that Orlando has to offer, go to visitorlando.com. Here are some highlights in the area:
- Theme Parks: Orlando is home to one of the largest groupings of theme parks in the world including Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and LEGOLAND.
- Night Life: Neighborhoods like Wall Street Plaza and the Church Street District offer a variety of bars, restaurants, professional sports and live entertainment.
- Shopping: Check out the Orlando International Premium Outlets, only three miles away from the Orange County Convention Center. This shopping center is one of Orlando’s largest and offers a variety of stores and dining options.
- Golfing: Pack your clubs, the greens of Florida are calling. There’s no shortage of opportunities to hit the links whether it’s Reunion Resort or the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club.
- Fine Art: Check out one of the many galleries at CityArts Factory or share some laughs at the SAK Comedy Club.
- Ecotourism: Get out of the urban jungle and learn more about the area’s environment. There are various swamp tours, hiking trails and natural springs all within a quick drive.
- Spas: Are your feet sore from walking around the Orange County Convention Center all day? Treat yourself to a massage at one of Orlando’s many spas including The Spa at Hyatt Regency Orlando, which is this year’s headquarter hotel.
Register for the Joint Congress and start planning your trip today.
Photo Credit: Visit Orlando
- Registration and Housing
- 2017 Abstracts
- AAAAI Foundation Events
- Annual Meeting Theme
- Associates Activities
- Awards and Scholarships
- Career Fair
- Chrysalis Project
- CME Credit
- General Information
- MOC Requirements
- Past AAAAI Meeting Handouts
- Preview the 2018 Keynote
- Seven Things to Do in Orlando
- Virtual Annual Meeting